From a relaxed coastal base, this tour covers a wealth of impressive ancient sites to inspire studies for years to come.
- Return flights UK to Athens
- Coach transfers to Athens hotel, between centres and for featured excursion
- Accommodation, half board Athens, Delphi and Olympia. Full board Tolon
- Entrance fees not included (see tips section)
- Free teacher places available
- 24 hour support and emergency duty office
Suggested itinerary for International School groups
Arrive Athens and be met on arrival.
Coach transfer to your accommodation
Half day introductory coach tour of Athens
Your own sightseeing in the afternoon – we suggest the hill of the Acropolis, Parthenon and the Acropolis Museum.
Depart by coach for Delphi with optional stop at Ossios Loukas
Depart by coach for Olympia via the Rio Antirrio Bridge
Visit to Olympia, site of the first Olympic games
Depart by coach to Tolon
Visit the theatre at Epidavros and Sanctuary of Asklepios
Continue to ancient Corinth, ancient port, baths of Helen and Acropolis
Visit to Nauplion, original capital of Greece. Tiryns – the birthplace of Hercules. Mycenae, the Homeric city of Agamemnon
Coach transfer to Athens airport.